What does the world’s densest noble metal and KeepItSafe’s suite of managed Veeam Availability solutions have in common?
They are both platinum.
But atomic jokes aside – KeepItSafe is thrilled to announce that we have achieved Platinum Status from the Veeam ProPartner Program. This designation recognizes KeepItSafe for technical expertise and tremendous growth driven by our commitment to ensuring business continuity through the Veeam Availability Suite.
Veeam recognizes Platinum Partners for “not only demonstrating success providing Veeam availability solutions to their customers, but also providing first-class support, expert knowledge, and continued product education”. This achievement validates KeepItSafe for the unmatched ability to plan, architect, implement, and automate the highest-accredited Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) solutions for complex enterprise IT environments.
With more than 355,000 customers worldwide and 82% of the Fortune 500, Veeam is the clear market leader in data backup and availability software. The Veeam platform is the most complete backup and availability software to help customers maximize uptime and modernize IT security through improved cloud data management. A few of the countless capabilities include:
- High-Speed Recovery: From a single imaged-based backup, Veeam Backup & Replication provides a wide range of capabilities that can help you tackle any recovery scenario.
- Monitoring & Analytics: Avoid downtime with 24/7 real-time monitoring, reporting, alerting, and management for KeepItSafe backup repositories and virtual environments.
- Data Loss Avoidance: Veeam simplifies disaster recovery through secure image-level off-site backups. This significantly lowers recovery point objectives (RPOs) and DR orchestration.
- Multi-Hypervisor Support: Protect VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Nutanix AHV virtual machines along with your physical servers.
- Full and Partial Failbacks: Restore normal business operations and failback to the existing environment, new hardware, a new location, or use the cloud as a production environment.
- Intelligent Data Management: Manage all cloud, virtual, and physical-based workloads from a single management console.
Why Veeam Cloud Connect?
The cloud is the new normal in IT data protection.
Veeam Availability solutions deployed through an accredited Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP) simplify off-site backup operations without the cost, complexity, and pricetag of building and maintaining secondary infrastructure.
Veeam Cloud Connect and Replication enable a customizable range of data loss prevention capabilities by embracing virtualization, optimizing storage procedures, and extending data protection through the hybrid cloud. Several benefits of working with a trusted VCSP include:
- Hosted Cloud Backups: Move your physical and VM backups off-site to a hosted cloud repository through a secure SSL connection
- 3-2-1 Backup Rule: Leverage cloud backup repository services from a VCSP to maintain three copies of your data, stored on two types of media, and one copy off-site.
- Complete Visibility and Control: Access, organize, and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from a simple easy-to-use management console.
- Easy DR Setup and Testing: Deliver confidence by verifying the recoverability of your data backups through simple testing operations for VCSPs.
- Multi-Tenancy: Cloud gateways simplify complex environments with the ability to segment backup repositories for easier resource and policy management.
- Simplified Networking: Automated network reconfiguration through a service provider eliminates the high costs and headaches associated with developing a solution in-house.
Why KeepItSafe: The Dream Team for Veeam.
KeepItSafe customers have a zero-tolerance policy for downtime. The combination of Veeam’s industry-leading backup software and KeepItSafe’s purpose-built network of backup facilities enable end-to-end solution design to ensure fast failover from data loss.
KeepItSafe deployments with Veeam Cloud Connect and Replication allow your IT department to leverage hybrid-cloud benefits, while retaining the ability to customize service offerings and consume resources on an as-needed basis.
KeepItSafe’s suite of Platinum Veeam availability solutions allows IT departments to truly leverage Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) benefits with a hybrid-cloud architecture, while retaining the ability to configure and consume services the way they want. Key features of our platinum include:
- Global Platinum Veeam Partner: KeepItSafe has been certified with the Platinum Veeam Cloud Service Provider designation, the industry standard for Veeam technical implementation and expertise. This extends the highest grade of Veeam professional services to our customers and partners worldwide.
- Award-Winning Portal for Office 365: Nominated by Veeam customers, partners, and the Veeam world-wide ecosystem, KeepItSafe delivers an award-winning cloud-to-cloud backup solution to protect your Office 365 environment and manage backup processes through a proprietary easy-to-use portal.
- Aggressive Recovery Times: Our suite of solutions offer an aggressive range of failover and recovery times customized to meet the pre-defined Recovery Time Objective (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) pre-defined by each applications’ total cost of downtime.
- Customizable Veeam Architecture: Leverage custom-fit modern backup technology, including backup copy jobs with built-in WAN acceleration, incremental forever backups, and GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more – all built into one managed solution.
- DR Planning and Consultation: KeepItSafe engineers offer continuity consultations for Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing to ensure that your DRaaS solution is properly customized to suit the unique recovery requirements of your environment in the most cost-effective way possible.
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): IaaS with KeepItSafe provides your organization with the ability to run production workloads seamlessly to the cloud. Our IaaS offering is Uptime Institute Certified with the industry’s most reliable hardware.
Schedule a Managed Veeam Solution Consultation
We invite you to take a moment to assess our platinum-class Veeam Availability services by downloading our analyst report or scheduling a solution consultation with a KeepItSafe recovery expert today.